Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Truck wins! The Truck wins!

Well there you have it. 315 votes over a week and it still came down to within 4 votes. Very impressive!

As I've mentioned earlier. I'll do tutorials for all three projects, but this just lets me know which one to start first. After I get my Psyker Battle Squad photographed and up tomorrow, I'll start on the first part of the troop transport tutorial.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Cheers
Dave

4 comments:

  1. I greatly appreciate you sharing this insightful and informative article. Excellent work, and please keep up the great content. research paper writing services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing the truck project win the reader vote, especially with the promise of a detailed troop transport tutorial to follow. It also reminded me that trucks are just as much about practical design and usability as they are about the build itself. For anyone interested in keeping a truck bed organized and protected while preserving easy access to the cargo area, I’d recommend taking a look at Retrax Store and its range of Retrax bed covers, which offer a practical solution for everyday truck use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing the truck project take the win, especially since the next step was going to be a detailed troop transport tutorial. It made me think about how much practical design matters with real trucks too, particularly when you want to keep the bed useful while protecting what you carry. I recently came across Proven Ground and its aluminum retractable tonneau cover, which offers an interesting option for anyone looking for a clean way to secure and organize their truck bed without giving up convenient access.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed seeing the truck project win the reader vote, especially knowing that it would lead into a detailed troop-transport tutorial. It’s interesting how a practical truck build can generate so much interest, both from a modeling perspective and from the everyday usefulness of trucks themselves. I’ve also been looking at ways to make a pickup bed more practical and protected, and FastFit offers some useful ideas for truck owners who want easier cargo management. If you’re interested in that side of truck functionality, you can check here for more information.

    ReplyDelete