Friday, May 22, 2009

Almost at 200 votes!

Alrighty then, votes have been flying thick and fast and they are currently (as I type this) at 182. In the lead is the troop transport truck, but only by three votes ahead of the AT70/AT83 heavy tank. These two are again only slightly ahead of the armored car.

It's nice to see that there's such a spread and that the conversions so far have struck a chord with so many hobbyists.

Only two days remaining on the poll. So vote if you haven't and get your friends to vote if you have. I'm warming up the plasticard and changing the blade in my exacto knife in anticipation!

Cheers
Dave

2 comments:

  1. The suspense is killing me I have a truck chassis all ready to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you better get busy Big Will. As of 6:30 pm on Friday the Tank is two votes ahead of the truck.

    (Secretly I'm hoping for the truck)

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete