Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tabletop Gaming News - Fundraiser


Recently, my favorite tabletop gaming news site (and the 4th page I check every morning) has been seeing some pretty heavy traffic. Loads of folks have been heading there to get the latest info on games they love and games they've never heard of before. Tabletop Gaming News has not only put a lot of effort into promoting all things to do with tabletop gaming, but they've been proud Champions of the Storm Wardens project, the Heroes of Armageddon project, and a few of my own charity efforts (even though I've never actually met Zac in person).

Head honcho Zac and his tiny team have been keeping up by the skin of their teeth. They'd like to expand their offering, bring on new contributors, and build on their current success.

To that end, Zac is running a Fundraiser to, wadda ya know, raise funds for the growth. I know I ask a lot from the readers of this blog, but head on over to TGN and help Zac to not only keep bringing you all the news that's fit to print about the miniatures business, but to expand on it! I know I already have.

Oh, and just by donating, you go in the draw to win prizes from a massive prize pool provided by the very companies that Zac has helped build consumer confidence in. There's a ton of stuff! So go and donate $5, $10, $20 or more, for your chance to build TGN (and win some loot).

UPDATE: This Fundraiser ends on Sunday, so don't miss out!

Cheers
Dave

1 comment: