Monday, March 4, 2013

Wild West Exodus - Animated Brute


After finishing my latest Union regiment (the 7th Wisconsin) over the weekend, I had a night to fitter away on a single miniature. I decided to get some paint on the Animated Brute from Wild West Exodus while the Kickstarter is still running. I've been enjoying the blue pants I've been painting on my Union models, so I decided to go for something similar on this zombie, but I added a little more texture, hopefully giving him a bit of a denim feel. Just perfect for the period, I think.


At the moment he may be a little too clean, but I plan to add some weathering powders very soon. I just ran out of time last night.

Check out the Wild West Exodus Kickstarter here!

Cheers
Dave

9 comments:

  1. Nice! I signed up for the kickstarter a while back, and Enlightened is what I plan to hobby up! I'd love to see more WWX work here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff. I'm thinking the Union might be more my speed (surprise, surprise).

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Dave. I was able to get my hands on one of these gentleman too and have started painting him up. I like the denim look on the pants and may have to try that on some of the minis when I get my shippment in Sept.

    No surprise you are leaning towards the Union and why not when Lincoln is such a BA in their production art. I am leaning towards the nation myself unless the Lawmen get released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nog. Looking forward to seeing more of the Lawmen myself.

      Cheers
      Dave

      Delete
  4. Just popped over from hearing about this on KS as I was in two minds whether I liked them. You definitely do the model justice Dave, nice :)

    Definitely a thumbs up now and I really like his exoskeleton!! :)

    Mick aka "Squatting Thunder"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mick. I think getting those exoskeltons right is going to be the key to a good looking Enlightened force.

    ReplyDelete

  6. This information is very useful and unique, I really appreciate your creativity and we can all learn from it.
    Write more about this topic in the future. Thanks for sharing such great information.
    I am Skyla Wilson an assignment help. Scholars can connect to me on my site and get the best help from experts.

    ReplyDelete