Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spotlight: Gardens of Hecate

The Morbid Homunculus, by Nightmare, groundskeeper of the Gardens of Hecate

Over the last few months I've stumbled across a few dark corners of the blogosphere that are full of wondrous treasures, exciting works from minds twisted in some way (a good way), crazy things that more folks should see. So, I think when I have a spare moment here and there, I'll link to them from a Spotlight post, this one being the first.

I urge you to strap on your Blanchitsu goggles and take a stroll through the Gardens of Hecate, still in their springtime, but already ripe with wonderful fruit, and the promise of more to come.

I have a few more Spotlights planned, so keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers
Dave

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are stunning. Thanks for pointing these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature Dave! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Nightmare. I love your work and the personal style you bring to it. I'm also a fan of the "tarot card" presentation.

      Cheers
      Dave

      Delete
  3. Brilliant recommendation, Dave! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete