Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mechanicum Firepower


And with a little break in the construction of my Mechanicum... well... errr... constucts, I've been able to finish the painting on my large quad autocannon servitor. I've broken up the large areas of red a little with some chipping damage and some weathering powder (Clay Brown from Secret Weapon Miniatures).


Here he is from a variety of angles : )


The other models on my painting table now are these two Magos models. For me these two typify the variation found amongst the upper echelons of the Mechanicum. They certainly break the idea that the devotees of the Omnissiah all look the same.

Off to Cold Wars in Lancaster, PA, this weekend, so not much time for painting, but thankfully I get to look at toy soldiers all day ; )

Cheers
Dave

10 comments:

  1. Hey Dave,

    Just an FYI. Whenever I try to access your website Google Chrome is giving me a Malware warning.

    Chur

    Big Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's disconcerting.

      As a bit of a Luddite, I'm not sure what I can do to remedy this problem, any suggestions from my more technically literate blog readers?

      Cheers
      Dave

      Delete
    2. That's weird. It can't have anything to do with your site mate because you'd have to actually have something to download on your page to have malware present. It could potentially be hidden in your browser history or something Vulkaan. Could be worth reseting it?

      Bloody love the auto cannon servitor btw Dave. Great work as always mate! It must be so satisfying to be painting up these mechanical monstrosities after all the work you've put into building them?!

      Delete
    3. OS is a fresh install, using Chrome history cleared.

      If its not something that is happening to everyone I guess its all good. Just thought it would suck if everyone coming to the page was getting the malware warning.

      Delete
    4. nop i too have this warning.
      it say you are using some content from senjistudio wich "could be harmefull"

      Delete
  2. Awesome stuff, as always!

    Cant wait to see more of this project!

    Cheers.

    M

    http://project-purge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent use of the Nurgle Herald there, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff as always. I'm looking forward to those next two guys getting finished up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing as always,a great source of inspiration for me if you allow !

    ReplyDelete