Yesterday, was "one of those days" where I got to hear the list of ailments facing my car, and the price for repairs. Of course, repairing the car is still going to be a better deal in the long run than buying a new car (or a new used car), but it's certainly a chunk of change I don't have sitting in the coffers.
To that end I'll be selling off some of my armies. I have quite a few, some of them from from the mid-late '90s, others from the early 2000s, and I might even be tempted to let go of some more recent collections, should the offers be right.
Anyway, if you are interested in picking up something for yourself (think of it as an early Christmas present), just shoot me an email (tanithtaylor at gmail dot com) letting me know which of my projects you're interested in and I'll sort out some photos for you : )
On the short list for sale are:
• Beastmen - 1,000 points, painted in late '90s (models from that period)
• Chaos Warriors - 1,000 points, painted in late '90s (models from the period)
• Chaos Warriors (Nurgle) - 1,500 points, painted in 2003/4 (models from that period)
• Cadian army - Loads of Infantry and dozens of vehicles, probably 4,000 plus points, painted in 2003
Flames of War
UPDATE: SOLD •
• Mid War Soviets - an older collection that can probably be used to field around 1,500 points of an Infantry Company, painted in 2004.
I won't be selling off my Mechanicum, Death Guard, Genswick Rifles, Blood Pact, or Vostroyans, but would entertain offers on most of my other stuff.