Saturday, May 24, 2014
Mechanicum - Myrmidon Secutars stand ready.
Preparations for the Old Line Massacre continue apace. This week I've finished off these kit-bashed Myrmidons that you may remember from this post HERE. I've also wrapped up a couple of other models too, but I'll post about those later.
The jury is still out on these guys as to whether or not they'll have sufficient survivability in a 30K tournament setting. Hopefully I can shield them enough to get them close and then unleash with their exotic Mechanicum weaponry.
I hope you like them : )
Cheers
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Absolutely beautiful. Superior to the official models (and the official models are not exactly bad or anything).
ReplyDeleteWonderful stuff.
Thanks for that!
DeleteWow, Dave. Just wow!
ReplyDeleteI'll second that!
DeleteStunning work, really great models & paint jobs.
ReplyDeleteThanks : )
DeleteSimply gorgeous, man. Gotta tell you, I prefer yours far more than the official FW models (and I really like the FW models)!
ReplyDeleteTruly wish I could make it to the massacre. Think you'll find that in general the 30k crowd is far more about the hobby and the fun than the brutal crushing competition, really looking forward to hearing about how the weekend goes! Have fun!
Thanks M7. Hopefully it'll become an annual thing and you'll be able to make it next year : )
DeleteTip top. I love the idea of the shieldbearers striding in to a chamber with their shields locked and then breaking left and right to reveal the dude with the flail. Busby Berkley 30k Style.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I don't know who Busby Berkley is, I was imagining the scene you described when I was building them ; )
DeleteMiniature collections show how much personality can come from giving each character its own look and identity.That same appeal can be found in plush collecting, where different characters and designs give people plenty of options to enjoy.For cute and colorful plush characters, Squishmallows UK fits naturally into the conversation.
ReplyDeleteDave Taylor’s Myrmidon Secutars showcase how imaginative projects can turn individual components into something distinctive, much like the hands-on creativity encouraged by Jelly Blox. While the scale and purpose are different, both approaches make building an engaging process where experimentation, construction, and personal design choices are part of the fun.
ReplyDeleteDave Taylor’s showcase of kit-bashed Myrmidon Secutars highlights the creativity, craftsmanship, and personality that can go into miniature hobby projects, from custom builds to detailed finishing touches. That same appreciation for tactile, characterful designs extends beyond tabletop gaming, and NeeDoh offers squishy sensory toys that bring a playful, hands-on experience to kids and adults alike.
ReplyDelete