Monday, February 9, 2015

Solar Auxilia - First Leman Russ


As with recent weeks, I've been super busy with work and family, which is always nice. I managed to crank out a few extra hours in the evenings and now have the first of my Leman Russ tanks done for my Solar Auxilia force.





Fairly swiftly done, I need to tighten up some of the shading/highlighting and add a little more iconography (once I decide on what to add), but I think it'll fit nicely with my Dracosans.


And if you haven't been paying attention to the internets this weekend, they exploded with all sorts of wonderful stuff from the Horus Heresy Weekender, held in Nottingham. For the moment, I suggest you head to the Apocalypse 40K blog and check out Loken's coverage : )

Cheers
Dave

2 comments:

  1. For swift jobs, the use of shade and highlight really gives them a lot of depth. Can really see that in the side shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous work, man - really looking forward to seeing more of this army!

    ReplyDelete