Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Flight - Part Two

For Part One, which lays out the project, click HERE.


One week on and I have a few WIP images to show you for my diorama (The Flight). Above is Urgo Wroth, now with arms and lots of other detailing.


And a few different models here. On the left is my initial model for Areta. She is based on a model I started originally as a Mechanicum assassin. Most of Areta is from the Dark Eldar Wyches kit. In the center is my first stab at Saskia, who owes much of here look to the Dark Elf Corsair kit, along with bitz from DE Wyches, Daemonettes, and the VC Coven Throne. On the right is the start of Sister Aaliyah, made from Dark Elf Corsair legs and a Daemonette torso. I'm thinking now, however, that I might need to use some of the new Dark Elf Witch Elves pieces to start her over again.


In addition to the work on the diorama, I started putting together my recent Forgeworld acquisitions.


And put a little paint on my Mechanicum Skittari Centurion.

I hope you like them.

Cheers
Dave

6 comments:

  1. Some cool looking conversions.

    Your Centurion roxxors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suddenly the centurion makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and weird at the same time! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The conversions are inspiring and that Centurion is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is some impressive work thus far. Urgo Wroth is fantastic! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, slow going at the moment. More to come.

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete