As the "Sentinel/Stalk Tank" was the one of the first models to be built, it was also one of the first to get "the treatment". With lots of Chaotic things going on with the models in this army I'll need to use the paint job to keep as cohesive a look as possible across it all.
The step-by-step approach is as follows:
• Prime model black
• Heavy drybrush of entire model with Tin Bitz
• Lighter drybush of entire model with Boltgun Metal
• Successive washes on metal parts with Badab Black, patches of Thraka Green, and Devlan Mud
• Sharp edge highlight of the metal parts with Mithril Silver
• Paint fatigues/panels with Dark Flesh, highlight up two or three times by adding more Kommando Khaki, final glaze with Dark Flesh/Devlan Mud mix
• Paint other elements as required
Once I finished the Sentinel I moved on to the Command Squad and applied "the treatment". The chief additional color here is on the hoods. These were basecoated in Khemri Brown and highlighted up by adding in more Kommando Khaki in successive layers. The final highlight is a Kommando Khaki/Skull White Mix. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, I hope you like them.