Thursday, May 10, 2012

Now with Morr lights!


Woohoo! I have my lights back and can get started on showing you some of the models I've been working on since getting back from Adepticon.

Above are Flagellants 21-30. Once I have those figures at the back of the photo painted up and based I'll take a shot of them all together.


Above (and below) are the first five Knights of Morr assembled and ready for paint. I have all the parts for another five EXCEPT for the heads. If anyone out there has a handful of the Chaos Warrior skull helms that they'd be willing to part with, please contact me via the email in my profile on the right.



And finally a new Amethyst wizard has been added to the ranks : )

Not long now, just under two months until the in-store date for the Armies On Parade competition. I'll be reminding you all about it several times and hopefully some of you can make it to the White Marsh, MD, GW store to vote for my army.

GW's NEW RANGE OF PAINTS

I've had a few people ask me about the new paint range from GW. I haven't said anything publicly about them, as I'm still dipping my toes in the water, so to speak. I think over the next few months I'll start a mini-series of mini-posts on a new color or colors I've used and what I think of them and the paint they replaced.

Until then, have fun!

Cheers
Dave

8 comments:

  1. Very clever use of a visored helmet! By making that for the champion the others works event better as helmets. Great work on the knights in general but that visored helmet made them extra special.
    /Mattias

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the visored helmet and I especially liked the horse with the skull-face thing. I really think that you should have more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the way you do the Flagellants but my word that cavalry is stunning! They are just going to be awesome with paint on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. Dave, to be honest, at this point I check your Empire updates morr for the puns than for anything else;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys. I'm looking forward to getting paint on these knights asap.

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow!

    These knights conversions are amazing!
    They look really dark and terrific.

    As usual, impressive work Mr. Taylor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The knights are awesome but what really stands out is their standard. What kit is that bit from?

    ReplyDelete