Friday, January 27, 2012
Morr progress (pardon the pun)
Finally, some progress has been made on my Army of Morr. I threw caution to the wind and painted up the concept model for the Corpse Handlers, primarily to establish the color palette. I think it's pretty close, but might still need a few more tweaks.
In order to feel better about making headway on the 100+ models I'll need to have done by late June, I put paint to four Flagellants (there'll be 30 in all). I'm really happy with the neutral palette and the skin tones. I just need to get a few more done. Oh, and the "flames" on the torch are only temporary. Once I have all the Flagellants painted, I'll do all their torch flames and flaming brazier heads done at the same time.
And here are the next ten Flagellants ready to get their drab outfits painted : )
PS. I've put up a few more photos of my British Divisional command stand on the Guns Of April blog.