Monday, July 28, 2014

NOCF - Trophy Land Raider completed!


Back here I showed you the first stages of the repaint of this crazy Land Raider. Well, the model arrived back from John on Friday and over the weekend I worked at finishing off the details.

I hope you like this updated version of my old model. I love the combination of my typically style with John Stiening's awesome airbrush and weathering stylings!








This model has been added to the Blood & Honor: Defense of Macragge army.

You can buy raffle tickets now for this armies and others. If you can't afford to buy tickets at the moment, please help the cause by telling as many others as you can about it, and encouraging them to share it all as well : )

Website: novaopenfoundation.org
Blog: novacf.blogspot.com
and here's the Facebook page too : )

Cheers
Dave

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. I love the teeth on the front ramp. Just completes it :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg. Surprisingly enough, there are only a few places on the LR where you can put Tyranid bits and have them "fit" : )

      Delete
  2. That's a really cool concept having the tyrannic carcass on the hull. I dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredible piece! I wish I could buy raffle tickets! (Wouldn't be kosher, natch).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaang! That really turned out looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a nice update that has really brought it into 2014 : )

      Delete
  5. Great job Dave! congratulations.

    A greeting.

    ReplyDelete