Monday, July 7, 2014

Horus Heresy - Death Guard characters (and my 500th post!)


I managed to polish of a few more Death Guard over the holiday weekend. These three Apothecaries that will sit nicely among my big squads, or I can pick one of them to act as a Primaris Medicae (probably the one in the middle with the lovely servo skull).


And my Centurion (Praetor in larger games) is finished up too. I'm very happy with the result. I'll get to use him this week in a 1,000 point game : )

Additionally, I've just discovered that this post will be number 500! That's quite a lot of posts, even over the course of five and a half years. An average of 1.8 posts per week.

Anyway, expect a few more posts this week ; )

Cheers
Dave

17 comments:

  1. These miniatures look so epic. Love the paint scheme you are using, especially how the green, gold, and white interact. Great choice on the base and base colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great, Apothecaries are very nice and the Praetor/Centurion is gorgeous.

    Don't suppose you fancy painting the DG i've got sitting in a box do you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have another 25 or so of my own DG to paint before I buy more, but sure, if you are serious feel free to drop me a line at tanithtaylor at gmail dot com ; )

      Delete
  3. Great work Dave and congrats on the 500th post, please keep it up! Your work is vey inspirational for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jugger, I really appreciate your comments too, keep them coming.

      Delete
  4. Amazing work as always Dave :) You even make me want to try some bloody effects on my figures, even though I've stayed away form it for so long!

    Congradulations on 500 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such great work.

    Where does the Praetor's cool mace come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jason. The mace is from the Dark Angels' Deathwing boxed set : )

      Delete
  6. Sterling work, man! Love the mace/aspergils for the Praetor, definitely ties in well with the DG. Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. The security guard is one of death guard whose called dark angels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue WhatsApp plus APK is the advanced version of WhatsApp, which we download from the play store. This improved version of WhatsApp puts you in the vanguard regarding communication and chatting. https://bluewhatsap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://capcutmodapk.biz/ Download and install the latest version of capcut mod apk online free.

    ReplyDelete