Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mittlere Panzerkompanie


As promised, here is the second of the army "lists" from my collection, the Early War Mittlere Panzerkompanie (or Medium Armored Company).


HQ
- 1 Panzerbefehlswagen, 2 Panzer II C (early) - 120 pts

Combat Platoons
- Mittlere Panzer Platoon - 4 Panzer IV D - 600 pts
- Panzer III Platoon - 3 Panzer III E - 390 pts
- Panzer II Platoon - 4 Panzer II C (early) - 180 pts
- Panzer II Platoon - 4 Panzer II C (early) - 180 pts


Weapons Platoons
- Leichte Platoon - 1 Panzer II C (early) and 4 Panzer I - 195 pts

Divisional Support 
- Panzerschutzen Platoon - HQ, 3 Schutzen squads - 245 pts
- Bunker Flak Platoon - 2 Bunker Flak - 450 pts

Total - 2,360 pts

Three more armies to come, all using what I already have painted.

In Ogre news, I got a hold of a Golgfag, a Firebelly, and a Bragg yesterday. I was severely disappointed with the quality of the Firebelly, so once the Flames Of War posts are complete, prepare for a rare dose of vitriol on my blog.

Cheers
Dave

2 comments:

  1. Great looking army, very dark and sinister looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray, I guess I should work on something for the desert theater next. Maybe some Aussies. That would brighten things up ; )

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete