Despite a busy weekend, including a broken water main and a leaking roof, I managed to get two more platoons finished for my German Flames Of War army.
First up was the MG-34 platoon. Four bases plus a command stand. This was also the first unit I painted the Heer symbol on the helmet (right side - black, white and red shield).
The Mortar platoon is almost finished for Early War lists, just a motorcycle and sidecar to add. I also painted the Heer symbol on these guys too. Now to go back and paint it on over 100 other tiny helmets ; )
Finally, I've started work on my Ogre Ironblaster. Seems like it's going to be quite a bit of work!