Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010


Just a quick blog post to round out the year. After a lovely evening with my wife and daughter, eating a wonderful meal, bouncing on chairs, and watching Zombieland, there are only a few more minutes left in 2010.

With the birthday of this blog coming up in a few days, I'll be sure to do a recap type post of the last twelve months, and a bit of a view towards the future. Until then, I leave you with this teaser pic of a small project I'll be tackling in the next couple of months.

Take care, and Happy New Year!

Cheers
Dave

7 comments:

  1. Well, logic would say Sisters of Battle, though I'm fervently hoping that you've plumped for INQ28 (that is, Inquisitor with 28mm models.)

    Irregardless, as a long-time follower of your blog, I've been consistently and constantly intrigued and inspired by your blog, Dave. From 40k, WFB through to historical gaming, you've really shown some great things through 2010. I look forward to seeing what you get up to in 2011!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, headless horseman? Except maybe a woman (yay, Sisters of Battle) and without a horse...

    Happy New Year, Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bolt Pistol has a distinctly SoB feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spot Dark Eldar legs, converted bolt pistol and possibly a space marine sword, so im guessing an inquisitor conversion.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it's a Sister of Silence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. Gaspard (obviously remembering my love for all things Heresy) guessed correctly. I'm working on a squad of five Sisters of Silence as part of a modeling/painting challenge with a buddy of mine : )

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete