Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Solar Auxilia Command


In amongst everything else, I've started on a little bit more work for my Solar Auxilia army, using my old Vostroyans.

Above is the old officer that was going to lead my army. Sadly he was never finished. So, here he is, resurrected and still WIP, standing on his new Dragon Forge base. I'll be using him as my Lord Marshal.


Here are the group that will be my new Auxilia Tactical Command Section. The Proclaimator, Vexilarius, and two Veteran Auxilia are complete (have been for a long time) but I recently got the bug to build a Strategos from the the commander in the Tempestus Scions box, with the head of a Vostroyan lascannon crew member and the archaeotech pistol from a FW Legion Praetor model.

As I get certain elements of the army assembled and/or painted, I'll throw them up here.

Cheers
Dave

9 comments:

  1. Love the touch with the Vostroyans! It reminds me of the Geno 5-2 Chiliad troops on the cover of Legion by Dan Abnett. Super keen to see where you take this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly stunning detail work - gorgeously painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog with useful information. student Faces many problems while doing Assignment. Solve student Academic Problem.
    My Assignment Help
    My Assignment Help Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great info. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information together.
    rude cousin love marriage novel

    ReplyDelete
  5. The athletes of the U.S. men’s bobsled program needed to quickly raise $70,000. They brainstormed ways to come up with that kind of cash. And one idea, something that had been considered a few times over the years, seemed to make the most sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Eleanor Ross. I have been marketing since 2005, so I have a lot of experience with SEO. While most writing company owners have contacted me about working with them, I have chosen to promote The Dissertation Writing Services because it is the best writing company for students who have come to the UK to complete their higher education.
    Dissertation Writing Services UK

    ReplyDelete