Monday, December 8, 2014

Hearthstone Miniatures


Recently my friend, Scott Maurer, launched a new miniatures venture - Hearth Stone Miniatures. He plans to work with a wide variety of sculptors, producing many interesting sculpts of fantasy minis. The first from his new range is the Chuppa (above), sculpted by Yoo Jing Lee. I asked Scott for a bit of a rundown on Hearth Stone, and here's what he had to say:

"Hearth Stone Miniatures is dedicated to bringing new and interesting visions of fantasy miniatures to life. First and foremost, I am beholden to the sculptor and the artist. I want to see new artists flourish because they are the life blood of our industry and hobby. To that end, I have an arrangement with many sculptors to mold and cast their work free of charge and split the profits from sales with them. This is extremely important to me and I think a good way to foster new artists. Secondly, I want to make cool miniatures based on the work of artists I like. To that end I am commissioning concept artists and sculptors to create new and interesting miniatures that will engage your imagination with their bold vision. Finally, I am committed to quality. Everything I make is done in pressure-cast, hand-poured resin by me because I believe that this material offers the best resolution and I can best control the process by doing this myself."


You can see more concepts for future work at his site here, or on his Facebook page here.


Some very cool, and somewhat disturbing, visions of things to come : )





10 comments:

  1. These dragon statues are so good. I did not like dragon that much before but when I started to watch Game of thrones and i saw those dragon. please do my homework for me i fell in love with dragons I don't know that these creature existed in real or not but i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really your post is so impressive and knowledgable thanks for sharing us and i also have something releated information for everyone norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. McAfee Antivirus Tools are developed by Symantec Corporation, provides a complete Anti-Virus suite for PCs.o to your McAfee Antivirus software and Open it. · Enter the 25 digits alpha-numeric product key that was mailed to you
    www.mcafee.com/activate
    mcafee.com.com/activate"
    <a href="https://mcafee-mcafeeactivate.com/>mcafee activation</a>

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is one of the best articles I have ever read all information is very useful for me I would love to read this article and subscribe to it. Thank you for sharing this with us. I also want to share some useful links here. www.office.com/setup, Office product key, office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see new artists flourish because they are the life blood of our industry and hobby. mom necklace chile , mom necklace germany To that end, I have an arrangement with many sculptors to mold and cast their work free of charge and split the profits from sales with them. This is extremely important to me and I think a good way to foster new artists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your article. I am also a blogger. I know how hard it is to write a blog or an article. I should also suggest you a recent related post How to Play Hidden Game In Canvas. Look at the article Space bar clicker and learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loved your blog!. I also want yo suggest students that are reading my comment about my website Do my Exam Now. Where I provide students help for my science proctored exam and many more paid services like homework help and online exam help. Do check Do my exam now.We also offer services like Take My Online Class For Me, Pay For Someone To Take Online Class and Pay For Online Classes service.

    ReplyDelete