Friday, November 30, 2012

Scratching that itch...


Sometimes you see a couple of models that just speak to you, and sometimes they beg to be converted. That was the case with the new Warriors Of Chaos Warshrine, or more specifically the two beasts that lug it around. Combine this with having just finished reading Graham McNeill's Priests of Mars and there was no stopping me. Using a variety of bits from other kits I've turned the shrine bearers into vat-grown, slab-muscled plasma cannon-toting servitors for my Adeptus Mechanicus army.






And yes, this is my final plea for your donation dollars. Please donate to my Movember team, and I'll match your donation dollar-for-dollar too!

Visit my Movember page here!

Cheers
Dave

14 comments:

  1. Good call on the servitors! They look top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Dave! I am converting mine itno Chaos spawn. That Altar really is a bits goldmine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funky looking buggers. Some reason I was thinking the creatures from under the altar were bigger. Looking good though, I like.

    And donation made...as I doubt i'll ever have the chance to buy you that drink I promised I would some time ago, it seemed this would be the best alternative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I'm working on some as counts as Nurgle oblits. Lots of room to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice conversions and great use of Dark Eldar bits in a non Dark Eldar model.

    Great stache too! Go Movember!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding Mr Taylor, wonderfully disturbing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a dab hand with the green stuff, the conversion work looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice conversions. Makes me wish those models were available in some other format too. Very nurgley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A few very interesting modifications, now to expecting to see them identical. A greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. Watch The Sims 4 channels streaming live on Twitch. Sign up or login to join the community and follow your favorite The Sims 4 streamers! sims 4 news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Subway Surfers celebrate five years of unprecedented success in an endless racing game, and the last update that came with the celebratory version is Subway Surfers Copenhagen 1.71.1. This update is more than a regular monthly update, as it will give you tons of new additions throughout new environments and many surprises and mysterious prizes for you.
    Subway SurfersMODApks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    I wanted to thank you for these websites! Thanks for sharing. Great

    AC Market APK

    ReplyDelete