Friday, November 16, 2012

Movember: The halfway mark!


So, here we are just over halfway through Movember. My 'stache is coming along nicely, filling in everyday and becoming more luxurious. It has earned hundreds of amusing (and smart-ass) comments from friends and family, but not enough donations yet. I'm more than happy to take grief from those that have donated ; )

Please visit the Movember & Sons website here to learn more about the cause.

Then visit my MoSpace and donate away!

: )

Cheers
Dave

PS. More yellow models very soon.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, mate: beautiful.

    You look like a Chicago cop going undercover in the 80s.

    In a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe man that is majestic, you look like one of the bouncers from the local night club

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Got a sort of Freddie Mercury meets Magnum P.I. flair

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fine Mo', ... suits you sir!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you desire tto increase your familiarity only keep visikting this web page and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up, yes this piece of writing is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of
    things from it about blogging. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is one of the best site that I have visited. Hope you will share more quality blog posts thank you.
    123 hp setup are the 24/7 helpline provider they provide the best solutions regarding the issues of Hp PRINTER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive webpage, where did u think of the data on this posting?I have perused a couple of the articles on your site now, and I truly like your style. You're the best and please keep up the viable work. Searching the un-official subreddit for Pikdo- Share your posts, ask questions and get feedback on your account. Come join our great page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. magnificent put up, very informative. I'm wondering
    why the opposite experts oof this sector do not notice this.
    You should continue your writing. I'm sure, you have a huge
    readers' base already!

    ReplyDelete