Thursday, December 31, 2015

WARLORD - Magnets, Drills, and Heads! AND Happy New Year!


After a little holiday break, I'm back at it. Only three months left until the Warlord needs to be in Chicago for AdeptiCon! 


In this episode, I do a bit of drilling with my new 1" Forstner bit. I also drop in some heavy duty magnets, and show off my new acquisition, the Beta-pattern head that is currently only available from Warhammer World : )

Please check out my Patreon page by clicking on the link on the top right of this page.

You can check out the Warlord build on the Weemen blog HERE : )

Happy New Year to you all. I had a great 2015, I hope you did too. This just squeaks in to make the 95th post of the year. I painted almost as many models this year as last, but still more than 10 models per week. Not a bad average considering six of those were super-heavies!

I'm looking forward to seeing what 2016 brings!

Cheers
Dave

5 comments:

  1. Cheers for the shout out. And a Happy Weeman filled new year to you Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, thanks for the tip! It's cool to see someone putting together their Warlord with the right amount of care and consideration. Mine just feels slapped together ; )

      Delete
  2. hi Dave, excellent video. I think you have gone a bit ott on the shoulder gun magnets, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I think you may need to rod and tube the torsa, the resin isn't that thick to drill and glue.

    Have you consider painting both head/sheilds, then you can pretend you have two warlords? Also a third has been announced. Have you seen the new weapons on display at the GW birthday?

    Just a word of warning, I held the back of the warlord head in my hand for drilling, the part rotated a gave me a nice painful jagged cut that took over a month to heal.

    ReplyDelete