Monday, December 7, 2015

WARLORD - Titan Build Part 7 - The Big Guns!


With the legs essentially assembled (apart from the armor plates, of course) I decided to move onto the weapons for the Warlord. I currently have two Volcano Cannons and two carapace-mounted Laser Blasters, and I'm sure that as Forgeworld releases a wider array of weapons that I'll pick up a few of them too (although I'm not that fussed on the Apocalypse Launchers they also have for the carapace mounts).

Anyway, this video covers my thoughts/feelings on the weapons I have been assembling.

Cheers
Dave

3 comments:

  1. my only aging skin and it's clinically proven to boost skin's Burnett 42 percent in cast ten-minute you'll see former tighter and smoother skin the very first time you use resurgence the past day is a lot of. products and I've really never stuck Alvena Skin to them because I'm that they never felt good going on is just more like something I felt like I needed to do to take care myself but with this resurgence immediately within a day I felt that it was the right thing .

    http://bleusapphirefacialserum.com/alvena-skin/Alvena Skin/

    ReplyDelete
  2. business but you still want to make money in us be honest you're going to have toward in the best part about what I'm a share with innate cream you folks here in tonight’s webinar is that not only do we have amazing products and services they're going to enrich and enhance your life but we also have an.opportunity you can are income not just any kind of money but leveraged residual income and on top of that we'regonna give you for free the training that you .

    http://bleusapphirefacialserum.com/innate-cream/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!
    E-waste is one of the fastest-growing waste streams on the planet. It contains a wide list of chemicals that are harmful to people and the environment, like: mercury, lead, beryllium etc. For best e-waste recycling service experience check out what e-waste recycling in UAE has to offer.

    ReplyDelete