Thursday, October 29, 2015

Solar Auxilia - A whirlwind of activity


With all the other Mad Max fun going on, I figured I should break it up with something 30K-related. I present to you all the third Solar Auxilia Dracosan Transport : )

I received all three as the Christmas gift from my family last year and although I painted the first two in about a month, it took me another nine months to finish the third.






Now it's on to the Stormlord. I hope to have the finished next week, fingers crossed.

Tomorrow I'll show off a few more Monster Trucks : )

Cheers
Dave

14 comments:

  1. Pffft. You're slacking sir. Every single one of those rivets should be gold and you know it ;) No, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm crazy, but I'm not "Mordian 7th" crazy ; )

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful tanks; great job, Dave - they look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are looking all kinds of brilliance.

    Given your track record of doing things, I can't wait to see what a Master can do with a Storm Lord.....

    Might even get me finally building mine that's been gathering dust for 6 years. We shall see! ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James, I hope you like what I've done with the Stormlord ; )

      Delete
  4. Beautifully done man! I'm so tempted to do a Solar Auxila force just to build and paint a few Dracosans. Would love to see a family photo at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mate. Once I have the Bombards finished off I'll take (or create) a family photo for you (and anyone else who cares to look).

      Delete
  5. Can you please, just once, do something "bad" or at least "average" so the rest of us don't have to feel like chumps?

    Excellent as always, you hateful git.

    ReplyDelete
  6. makes sense tube able to get with people make things happen may set them apart using feltNeurocell touch experience explore handle demonstrated it work in this model okay business hard for me to watch others beautiful model is taking advantage of I companies you play games with comp plan to do these different things okay who bill covers uh perception unreality who launch companies I hope to make money from.

    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/neurocell/

    ReplyDelete