Happy New Year to everyone! My apologies for not getting this post up on December 31st, but I was hit by a nasty stomach bug that knocked me out. But I wanted to let you know I managed to sneak in these models before the end of the year. I finished up the two lascannon teams above (the one on the left and the one on the right).
Added to the teams you see here, I now have two units of counts-as Tarantulas for my Solar Auxilia army!
And today I got the chance to do a bit of repainting on my Vostroyan plasma gunners, creating my first volkite-armed Veletaris Storm Section.
Next up, the Vexilia for my Lasrifle Section.