Image from the GW website, used without permission.
Well, I was quite delighted to find my Artillery Train of Nuln army (from last year's Armies On Parade) made it into the "6th Edition Release" issue of White Dwarf. After 103 pages of non-stop 40K action, my humble army gets to be the Warhammer speed bump. I was also amused when a friend pointed out that it was the only Warhammer content in the issue. So, rush out and grab yourself a copy ; )
While at War Games Con over the weekend (which was very good, by the way), I managed to start and finish off Leitpold the Black. I even got him entered in the painting comp, but I'm not sure how he did as I had to leave crazy early on Sunday morning. If anyone knows, feel free to drop the info into a comment below.
So that leaves just a few pieces to go. Here they are in the order I expect I'll try to get them done:
• Finish painting the Skullvane Manse
• Finish off the board by adding Silfor tufts, flocking, and some Secret Weapon Miniatures leaves
• Paint the Morr Altar
• Paint the Doomsayer for the Morr Altar
• Paint the Amethyst wizard for the top of the Skullvane Manse
• Assemble and paint five "plague doctor" types to help push the Morr Altar
• Finish assembly of the Morr Altar (with chain provided by Dragon Forge Design).
If I have anytime after that it'll be all about adding grave diggers and so on to fill out the scene.