Friday, November 21, 2014

AdeptiCon 2015 is Coming!


Well, next March is the actual event, but I wanted to point out that the registration for AdeptiCon 2015 is only a few days away! On Monday November 24, at 8pm Central time (that's 2am Tuesday morning for you folks in the UK) to events web cart will go live. Many events at AdeptiCon sell out on the first night and many more over the following days, so I heartily recommend you check out the event listing so that you can be ready when the crew flip the switch! The AdeptiCon team are using a new, more robust system, so it's worth taking a few moments to familiarize yourself with it.

To check out the listing of over 280 events, click HERE.

This year, for the first time ever, I'll be running two Hobby classes (well, technically it's the same content, just at two different times). That's right, I'm running the Liber Metallica: Dave Taylor Edition on the Saturday and Sunday morning.

Quite a few people have asked me questions about my metallics over the years, so I figured this was a good opportunity to present my thoughts on the topic of true metallics. I hope to see you there.



Cheers
Dave

5 comments:

  1. Argh. The news that you're going to do a painting class on your metals may be just what pushes me into attending (along with all the cool-sounding heresy events that are being unveiled). Apparently finding a hotel remotely nearby is a major challenge though. Back to checking out the options...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must check times on this, as I was planning on being back in the US for part of March and April...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous. I just don't think it's in the cards for this year.

    ReplyDelete