Friday, September 13, 2013

A wee little fellow


Continuing my recent theme of not having a theme, here's my version of Seamus, from the Puppet Wars game by Wyrd. I started on this guy months and months ago, and until the week before NOVA he languished on my painting desk. I felt I needed a "new" miniature for my Fantasy entry at the NOVA Open Painting Competition, so I jumped in and finished this guy off.


He didn't place, but he certainly was fun to work on. I hope you like him.


Additionally, I've just put up a post on our Guns of April blog about next year's activities. If you are interested in historical gaming, you should head over and check it out. It involves Frenchmen running around under the hot sun of Egypt.

Cheers
Dave

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Dave, so how can the author of LotHS get in on this action at Adepticon in 2014?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very interesting and informative thanks for sharing with us. marketing assignment help offers professional guidance and support to nursing students in completing their academic tasks. This service typically assists with various assignments, including essays, case studies, research papers, and care plans, providing expert insights, references, and guidance to ensure high-quality and well-researched submissions. Skilled marketing professionals and educators often provide this assistance, offering students valuable resources and strategies to enhance their understanding of complex marketing concepts and excel in their academic pursuits.

    ReplyDelete